C-TASC staff have developed a Study Viewer that can be used from four different perspectives: the patient, the clinic coordinator, the coordinating center manager, and the executive summary of the study.
The patient perspective allows the coordinator to print out a report, for the patient, identifying the patient’s schedule for upcoming visits and what will be required of the patient at those visits.
The Clinic Coordinator view allows the clinic coordinator to create a report of all scheduled visits in a coming period of time (*e.g., in the next month), and prepare visit packets and instructions for each visit.
The Manager View allows the study manager to review information that has arrived and the edit status of the information.
The Executive View allows the lead statistician, or executive to identify the study phase of a trial and the expected goal of that phase as the trial progresses from the planning phase to the screening phase, to the recruitment and follow up phase, to the close out phase and finally to the analysis phase.
Enhancements to our product include:
- Ability to track potential subjects at pre-screening, through eligibility and randomization
- Ability to enter basic pre-screen information on a subject
- Ability to generate a pre-screening log
- Ability to promote subject from pre-screening to eligible
- Ability to promote subject from eligible to randomized
- Ability to identify study level likelihood of a pre-screening subject to becoming randomized
- Ability to enter enrollment goals and compare actual recruitment to those goals
- Number of subjects who have completed the study
- Number of locked data records in the study